- Wed, May 27OnlineLive Session 5: Drone and machine learning to combat plastic pollution in rivers and to find out the better use casesPresentations by experts on the current trends of using machine learning to combat plastic pollution.
- Tue, May 26OnlinePlastic pollution assessment and monitoring and plastic leakage analysis in the field.
- Tue, May 26OnlineThe session shows how plastic pollution assessment was carried out.
- Mon, May 25OnlineThe module introduces the necessary steps for the implementation, including scoping, data collection, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Mon, May 25OnlineLive session 1: Plastic pollution reduction in rivers in Asia and the Framework of Region-Based ApproachThe summary of existing research and its challenges will be introduced as a motivation for the project to develop the region-based approach.